The company was founded in 1940 by Mr Guillermo Busquets Le-Monnier. A Doctor of Law, Economist and a Certified Public Accountant, he decided to open his own firm after working for one of the most prestigious law firms in Barcelona.
The company started out on C/Rosellón 255, moving to Avenida Diagonal 399 in 1956, where it remained for many years. We will always be grateful to the many lawyers who collaborated with us during those fledging years as a company.
In 2005, we moved to our current location at C/Roger de Lluria 92-94, 3º, 1ª, right in the heart of Barcelona's Eixample and a mere 50 metres from the Barcelona Bar Association.