GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE BUSQUETS ABOGADOS' WEBSITE
(Busquets G&U Abogados, SLP)
The company Busquets G&U Abogados, SLP, is based at Roger de Llúria, 92-94, 3-1, 08009 Barcelona, CIF number B-63583298, registered in Barcelona, volume 37010, Folio 77, page B-295903, inscription 1.
The use of the Busquets Abogados website ("Website") is subject to the conditions of use detailed below. Please read them carefully. By accessing this website and using the materials contained within it, this implies that you have read and accepted, without reservation, these conditions.
- CONDITIONS FOR USE
- This website is free of charge and its content is for information only. The user should be aware that the content may not reflect the most recent legislative and case law.
- The User acknowledges and voluntary and expressly accepts that the use of this website is done so under their sole and exclusive responsibility at all times.
- The content of the website does not in any way constitute the provision of legal advice. The information contained in this website is not sufficient for making decisions of any nature whatsoever.
- This website may link to other sites that are managed by third parties. Busquets Lawyers does not accept responsibility for the content or condition of these sites and webpages.
- LIMITATION OF THE RESPONSIBILITY
- Any person who uses this Website does so at their own risk. Busquets Abogados does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within this website.
- Busquets Abogados does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alter a computer system and is therefore not responsible for any damages that such elements may cause.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The entire contents of this website are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights owned by Busquets Abogados.
- It is totally forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute, disclose publicly, make available to the public and, in general, in any other way exploit, through any process, the contents of this Website, in whole or in part.
- It is forbidden to copy the design and presentation of the materials included here.
- PERSONAL DATA
The mere fact that a user visits this Website does not automatically register any personal data which identify them.
- GOVERNING LAW
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
- CONTACT DATA
Should you have any queries in connection with these General Conditions or wish to comment on any other aspect of this Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.